In this marketplace, personalized service is what separates a financial advisor from an app. Knowing your ‘niche’ and your Ideal Client may be the key to a more prosperous —and satisfying — practice.
In this episode, Susan Danzig, a Certified Business Development Coach for financial advisors, joins David Partain to discuss the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of narrowing your client focus.
- Refining your focus to create impactful niche marketing
- 7 Simple Steps for Financial Advisors to Reach, Attract, and Convert More Ideal Clients
- The importance of knowing and communicating your personal brand
- Shifting your prospect screening process for your benefit and theirs
- And more
- FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Ep 3: How to Prospect in Times of Crisis – With Susan Danzig
- Financial Advisor Success Quiz
Connect With Susan Danzig:
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Susan Danzig is an experienced Business Development Coach for financial services professionals. She leverages a 20+ year career guiding financial advisors to achieve greater business success. She is a catalyst for growth with a long track record of helping clients communicate their value, define their specialization, and create effective marketing strategies that attract ideal clients and grow firms consistently.
She is a Certified Business Development Coach who is shaping the industry’s future as a National Board Member for the Financial Planning Association (the FPA) and former President of the East Bay Chapter of the FPA.