What has changed in the advisor landscape? What are advisors doing differently?
In this episode, Laura Gregg and David Partain talk with Michelle Lynn, Global Head of Data Science and Insights at Bloomberg Media Organization about the research she leads on the state of the advisor landscape. Michelle explains why Bloomberg supports this long-running study and discusses highlights from its findings and what it means for advisors.
- The genesis and focus of Bloomberg research on advisory issues
- Soft skills as a differentiator
- Why diversity is increasingly important
- The necessity – and challenge – of work/life balance
- And more
- Bloomberg Media, The Financial Advisor Study
- The New Rules of Growing Wallet Share (FlexShares Research)
- The Race to Scalability (FlexShares Research)
- FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
Connect With Michelle Lynn:
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Michelle Lynn is the Global Head of Data Science and Insights at Bloomberg. She is responsible for all the data research and planning teams globally and provides insights and intelligence to drive solutions for clients.