How do conversations with your prospects start? Is it about their needs or about your firm?
Samuel Deane, CEO of Deane Financial Partners, talks about his experience as an immigrant seeking the American dream and why taking a traditional wealth management path wasn’t a fit for him. At 25 he started his own firm focused on addressing the unique needs of Millennial tech executives. Samuel talks with Laura Gregg and David Partain about how he’s grown his firm through a laser focus on his ideal client and a robust content marketing program which has led to his insights being featured in major national media outlets.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to narrow your target market
- The power of educational content marketing
- The importance of creating an intentional user experience
- How Sam has succeeded with Millennial tech executives
- Why it’s critical to understand your clients’ money stories
- Sam’s candid views on why this industry isn’t inclusive
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how targeted business and content marketing plans can help drive ideal clients to your firm!
Resources: FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds | Laura Gregg | David Partain | Deane Financial | Samuel S. Deane
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More