As vaccinations ramp up and offices are re-open, many firms are facing a dilemma:
Bring the entire staff back, create a hybrid team model or go fully virtual?
In this fourth episode of our Advisor Wellness series, Laura Gregg and David Partain speak with Lauren Oschman, CFP®, Partner, Chief Experience Officer and producing Advisor at Vestia Personal Wealth Advisors. They discuss the power of building an intentional firm culture that embraces flexibility in both work location and hours and how this ultimately can promote greater productivity while reducing stress for the team and its partners.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The bold way Vestia is recruiting remote hires
- Using remote/hybrid work models to help alleviate stress and build diversity
- Why culture matters and how to build it virtually
- How a virtual model has increased the retention of physician clients
- Insights into how virtual engagement can actually deepen client relationships
- Strategies to effectively onboard remote hires
- And more!
Listen in now to discover how to create an optimal mix of virtual and in-office staff!
Resources: FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds | Laura Gregg | David Partain | Lauren Oschman | Vestia Personal Wealth Advisors | Episode 18: Serving Medical Professionals During COVID-19 – With Lauren Oschman
Investment advisory services offered through Vestia Personal Wealth Advisors, Vestia Retirement Plan Consultants, and Vestia Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. Securities offered through Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc., 5187 Utica Ridge Rd, Davenport, IA. 52807 (563)326-2064. Member FINRA/SIPC. Vestia Personal Wealth Advisors, Vestia Retirement Plan Consultants, Vestia Advisors, LLC and Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. are independently owned and operated.