Advisors, how are you collaborating and partnering with your outsourced solutions partners?
In this episode Laura Gregg and David Partain are joined by Paul Binnion of Hanlon Investment Management. They discuss today’s advisory landscape and take a deeper look into FlexShares’ Race to Scalability study and the power of collaboration between advisors and their external investment managers.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Are you interesting or interested? Why it matters to the advisor-client relationship
- The reasons financial planning trumps investment management
- How to put a value on your time in order to build better relationships.
- Where advisors are making changes in their businesses to gain efficiencies
- The importance of understanding your “why”
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can scale your business and deepen client relationships!
Resources: FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds | Laura Gregg | David Partain | Connect with Paul Binnion on LinkedIn | Hanlon Investment Management | Race To Scalability 2020 Research Study
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More