As an advisor, your work with clients often goes well beyond their financial portfolio – especially when their story changes.
In this episode, Laura Gregg and David Partain talk with Ambient Financial Advisors’ Christopher D. Hill, CFP®, CGRS. Christopher discusses why his firm decided to rebrand and focus specifically on helping clients manage through transition due to a meaningful loss of life or livelihood or other traumatic events.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why rebranding helped Ambient better find and speak to their ideal clients
- How to talk about and plan for anticipatory grief
- Helping clients move through emotional landmines
- Ideas for helping clients find hope again
- What Christopher did to reconcile his feelings about racial inequity
- And more!
Listen now to discover how you can be a more impactful resource for your clients as their story changes.