Many women experience major life transitions like divorce or widowhood. As an advisor, you can be a key support pillar for your clients by educating and empowering them to make informed financial decisions, even during difficult times.
In this episode, Stacy Francis, President and CEO of Francis Financial and Founder of Savvy Ladies, joins Laura Gregg and David Partain to share strategies that financial advisors can use to assist and support women as they navigate the financial implications of life transitions.
Stacy Francis discusses:
- Her ‘why’ for building a firm focused on helping women through transition
- How being vulnerable as an advisor can help build trust with clients
- The number one quality women going through a divorce look for in an advisor
- Unveiling the Unspoken Truth, her research on women, money and divorce
- Resources to serve women experiencing financial and emotional transitions
- FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Unveiling the Unspoken Truth Research Report
- Savvy Ladies
- Ep 60: Savvy Ladies – Help a Women in just One Hour a Month – With Judy Herbst
Connect With Stacy Francis:
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Stacy Francis, CFP®, CDFA®, CES™
Stacy is the President and CEO of Francis Financial, a fee-only boutique wealth management, financial planning and divorce financial planning firm dedicated to providing ongoing comprehensive advice for successful individuals, couples, and women in transition such as divorce or widowhood. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®), and Certified Estate and Trust Specialist (CES™) with over 20 years of experience in the financial industry. She has mastered specialized training in the financial issues of divorce and is the Director of the Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP) Greater New York Metro Chapter. Stacy is also the founder of Savvy Ladies™, a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and empowering women to take control of their finances.
She is a nationally-recognized financial expert featured on CNBC’s Digital Financial Advisor Council, the Forbes Finance Council, Kiplinger, and The Wall Street Journal. Stacy is the host of Financially Ever After, a podcast focusing on women, money and divorce. She is also the author of the white paper, Unveiling the Unspoken Truth: The Financial Challenges Women Face During and After Divorce
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More