Trying to accommodate a wide range of client needs may actually limit your practice’s growth, your effectiveness, and your satisfaction. Targeting a niche that fits your specific experience and expertise can make a meaningful difference for you AND your clients.
Kristen Luke is the president of Kaleido Creative Studio, a marketing agency specializing in helping RIAs promote their businesses through a niche approach. In this episode, Kristen joins Laura Gregg and David Partain to discuss the process of shifting financial advisors businesses from a generalist model to a niche model to improve the client experience and business efficiency.
Kristen Luke discusses:
- Identifying your business niche based on market size and potential value of the niche
- How to ensure that a transition from a generalist to a niche focus makes sense for you
- Making the transition while maintaining your current book of business
- And more
- FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- StoryBrand Marketing Live Stream
- If You Want to Get Rich, Build a Power Niche: And a Bundle of Other Utterly Brilliant Marketing and Sales Ideas that Actually Work by Bruce M. Stachenfeld
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
Connect With Kirsten Luke:
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Kristen Luke is the President of Kaleido Creative Studio, a marketing agency that helps Registered Investment Advisors market themselves to a niche, making it easier for them to stand out from the competition and attract ideal clients.
For more than 15 years, Kristen has consulted with hundreds of financial advisory firms and shared her marketing expertise via industry conferences and publications nationwide. Most recently, she has contributed her advice to FPA NorCal, Kitces.com, Top Advisor Podcast, Kitces Office Hours, and Advisor Perspectives.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More