Virtual meetings are one of the lasting impacts of Covid. While you may have mastered them when everyone was remote, now it’s time to master hybrid virtual meetings. Consider these ideas to make them more comfortable – and productive – for all involved.
In this episode, Laura Gregg and David Partain speak with Lauren Sergy, the author of Unmute: How to Master Virtual Meetings and Reclaim Your Sanity. They discuss key protocols and best practices to optimize your hybrid workplace.
Lauren Sergy discusses:
- Why a consistent experience for all participants is so important
- 3 key elements for hybrid success
- How to build more effective team and client relationships in a hybrid work environment
- And more
- Unmute: How to Master Virtual Meetings and Reclaim Your Sanity by Lauren Sergy
- The Handy Communication Answer Book by Lauren Sergy
- FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
Connect With Lauren:
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Lauren Sergy is a published author of the bestseller, The Handy Communication Answer Book, from 2017 and her most recent book, Unmute: How to Master Virtual Meetings and Reclaim Your Sanity. She is a sought-after public speaker and interpersonal communication expert who has helped thousands of professionals from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe become better communicators. Lauren teaches business communication seminars with the University of Alberta and currently continues public speaking and workshops about communication, helping professionals.