Why is Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Investing moving from marginal to mainstream? Aligning investments with values is just the beginning.
In this episode, Laura Gregg and David Partain talk with Jeffrey Gitterman, Co-Founding Partner and Creator of Sustainable, Impact, and ESG Investing Services at Gitterman Wealth Management, LLC. They discuss his passion as an ESG advocate, why he believes it belongs in every client conversation and how advisors can make it a standard practice.
- The difference between ESG and impact investing
- Using ESG as a GPS device for investment decisions
- Why, and how, he made ESG investing the sole focus of his business
- Critical social changes that are driving the demand for ESG
- The message he wants to provide in his book — Beyond Success: Redefining the Meaning of Prosperity
- And more
Connect With Jeffery Gitterman:
- Linkedin: Jeffrey Gitterman
- Gitterman Asset Management
- Beyond Success: Redefining the Meaning of Prosperity
Connect With Laura Gregg:
Connect With David Partain:
About Our Guest:
Jeff is a widely recognized leader in the ESG and sustainable investing field. He has over 30 years of experience as a financial advisor, with a primary focus on high net worth individuals and higher education professionals. Jeff began realigning Gitterman Wealth Management towards ESG and sustainable investing in 2015. Jeff is also the co-host of The IMPACT TV show, which airs on fintech.tv and Bloomberg TV, and the author of Beyond Success: Redefining the Meaning of Prosperity. Noted as an “ESG expert” by Financial Advisor magazine, he has been featured in Barron’s, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Morningstar Magazine, Financial Advisor Magazine, Money Magazine, and CNN, among many others. In 2018, he was named RIA “Thought Leader of the Year” by WealthManagement.com